We are always looking for talented people that love horses and equine sport! Read through our open position however, we always accept resumes to keep on file. You can send in your resume and cover letter below.
Become a part of the team today!
Do you have a passion for equestrian sport? Are you looking for more exposure for your writing? Looking to be the voice of a podcast?
We are looking for young talent looking to develop their skills as a journalist or host. This person or two people will either host shows (broadcast or podcasts) interviewing athletes, hosting a weekly news overview and more. Or, someone that would like to write articles, feature athletes and barns and more in our content and news sections.
This position is ideal for young individuals looking for an entry level position, intern credit or even young professionals looking to get into the equine industry and doing it with a great company!
Please include resume and cover letter telling us about any experience you may have and your love of horses and equestrian sport. Please discuss any podcasts or blogs that you follow and why. Also, include social media/profile/soundcloud/reel profiles or samples to includes in your cover letter. Any submissions without examples should take full advantage of the phone screen interview. We are looking for people that want to stand out.
Qualifications and Skills
- LOVE for horse sport.
- Ability to speak and think extemporaneously.
- Experience with interviewing.
- Passion for talking about horses and the various disciplines.
- Passion for discovering up and coming athletes.
We are always looking for guest bloggers. If you feel you are an expert with training, competing, equine care and more feel free to reach out.
This is a part-time influencer marketing position. We are looking for an influencer marketing specialist to develop and execute our campaigns and drive awareness and sales.
The perfect candidate must have deep experience identifying and engaging with influencers in the equestrian and equine space across all social platforms.
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more.
- Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate our clients unique value propositions
- Source, build and maintain our proprietary influencer database of bloggers/vloggers and other influencers
- Negotiate influencer partnerships
- Develop monthly tracking and analytics for influencer campaigns
- 3-5 years experience in influencer marketing, PR, social media marketing, or business development within the natural product space
- Excellent understanding of the influencer space
- Develop Influencer campaign briefs, including deliverables, KPIs, and messaging requirements
- have relationships and work experience with bloggers and influencers
- Bachelor’s degree